Used Fiat Cars

Fiat LogoFiat, one of the largest auto-manufacturing firms in Europe began operations in 1899 with former cavalry officer Giovanni Agnelli at the helm. Its product offerings range from commercial vehicles to construction machinery, thermomechanics and telecommunications equipment, engine components and tractors, to airplanes. Agnelli soon made himself known for his innovative leadership and determination to let Fiat soar to success.

Despite the war, Fiat expanded its line. It formed a conglomeration with several enterprises. Agnelli reorganized the company and obtained the services of a former consulting engineer to assume greater control on manufacturing, instead of relying predominantly on foreign suppliers.

During its early years, Fiat’s auto production was restricted by the high tariff policy in Italy. Imported cars then could not be afforded by the average Italian. Fiat had an 80 percent of the market; the remaining 20 percent went to expensive Italian-made sports cars.

In the succeeding years, Fiat produced compact cars and models with outstanding gas mileage. Fiat faced setbacks like the changing political climate, but in time, it generated profits and expanded and actualized the commitment to innovation laid out by its founder.




1981 Fiat Other Spider Convertible 2-Door Fiat California Spider Lusso only 38K original mi Spring delivery special price
1981 Fiat Other Spider Convertible 2-Door Fiat California Spider Lusso only 38K original mi Spring delivery special price $59,995.00
End Date: Friday Dec-1-2017 13:28:11 PST
Buy It Now for only: $59,995.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
1959 Fiat 1200 Vetture Speciale Cabriolet 1959 Fiat 1200 cabriolet Vetture Speciale all original. Worldwide shipping
1959 Fiat 1200 Vetture Speciale Cabriolet 1959 Fiat 1200 cabriolet Vetture Speciale all original. Worldwide shipping $3,550.00 (17 Bids)
End Date: Monday Nov-27-2017 6:28:41 PST
Buy It Now for only: $8,999.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
1971 Fiat 500 abarth replica Red fiat 500l
1971 Fiat 500 abarth replica Red fiat 500l $15,000.00
End Date: Sunday Nov-26-2017 9:06:48 PST
Buy It Now for only: $15,000.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
1983 Fiat Other 83 Spider Lusso S2 Roadster Salon no Rust latest upgrades Gen 2 rack/pinion/more
1983 Fiat Other  83 Spider Lusso S2 Roadster Salon no Rust latest upgrades Gen 2 rack/pinion/more $64,995.00
End Date: Tuesday Dec-12-2017 13:26:20 PST
Buy It Now for only: $64,995.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
1981 Fiat 124 Spider 1981 Fiat Spyder 2000
1981 Fiat 124 Spider  1981 Fiat Spyder 2000 $3,000.00 (1 Bid)
End Date: Monday Nov-27-2017 17:00:00 PST
Buy It Now for only: $5,995.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
1966 Fiat Other fiat 600D Great Shape
1966 Fiat Other  fiat 600D  Great Shape $4,350.00 (18 Bids)
End Date: Thursday Nov-23-2017 18:00:49 PST

Bid now | Add to watch list

1962 Fiat Gilco Fiat Gilco Barchetta 1962
1962 Fiat Gilco  Fiat Gilco Barchetta 1962 $165,000.00
End Date: Saturday Dec-2-2017 14:00:05 PST
Buy It Now for only: $165,000.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
2015 Fiat 500 2 Door Coupe FLORIDA, 500E, FULL ELECTRIC, WARRANTY,1 OWNER, CLEAN CARFAX
2015 Fiat 500 2 Door Coupe FLORIDA, 500E, FULL ELECTRIC, WARRANTY,1 OWNER, CLEAN CARFAX $10,950.00
End Date: Thursday Nov-23-2017 14:42:15 PST
Buy It Now for only: $10,950.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
1962 Fiat 600 Multipla 1962 Fiat 600 Multipla 86581 Miles Teal Station Wagon Manual 4-Speed
1962 Fiat 600 Multipla 1962 Fiat 600 Multipla 86581 Miles Teal Station Wagon  Manual 4-Speed $32,000.00
End Date: Saturday Nov-25-2017 21:07:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $32,000.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
2017 Fiat 124 Spider 2017 FIAT 124 Spider Lusso
2017 Fiat 124 Spider  2017 FIAT 124 Spider Lusso $25,980.00
End Date: Thursday Nov-30-2017 11:49:45 PST
Buy It Now for only: $25,980.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list