Used Cars Under 500 Dollars

Are you planning to buy a car online but you do not have any experience doing it? This is your lucky day. This article will give you tips for buying a car online. Whether you want to buy a used or a brand new car, you can buy them online. You can also choose many different cars manufactured by famous car companies from all over the world. But before you do anything, here are some tips for buying a car online that you should know.

• If you are not familiar with online shopping, you should know that buyers can leave feedbacks to the sellers’ accounts and they can also rate the sellers based on different criterions such as good communication, accurate description of the item, fast shipping, and so on. You should search for this in the seller’s account if you want to buy a car online. Of course, you have to choose those with 100 % positive feedbacks and high ratings.

With that in mine, you might want to consider these cars that are currently under $500:

Jeep : Grand Cherokee Summit 3.6L V6 Auto 4x4 - Leather Seats 1 Owner /Clean Carfax! 408 Mi Used 2014 Jeep Leather Navigation Sunroof DVD $140.00 (10 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Apr-19-2014 13:35:16 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $46,485.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
Jeep : Cherokee Base Sport Utility 4-Door 1990 Jeep Cherokee
Jeep : Cherokee Base Sport Utility 4-Door 1990 Jeep Cherokee $500.00
End Date: Friday Apr-25-2014 8:11:27 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $500.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Dodge : Nitro 4dr Heat 4WD 3.7L V6 Automatic 20in Rims Fog Lights Cruise CD MP3 Keyless Entry SiriusXM 4x4 $16.00 (9 Bids)
End Date: Thursday Apr-24-2014 12:39:04 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Lexus : IS 250 2012 Lexus IS250 AWD- *LEASE TAKEOVER*
Lexus : IS 250 2012 Lexus IS250 AWD- *LEASE TAKEOVER* $350.89
End Date: Tuesday Apr-22-2014 19:03:57 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $350.89
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Ford : E-Series Van Cargo Van NIADA Certified 2007 Ford E150 Cargo Van 4.6L V8 Auto Low Mileage No Accidents CPO Warranty $500.00 (9 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Apr-19-2014 15:18:15 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $15,900.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
Chevrolet : S-10 Faded White 1985 Chevy S10 Pickup Truck for Rebuilding or Parts
Chevrolet : S-10 Faded White 1985 Chevy S10  Pickup Truck  for Rebuilding or Parts $500.00
End Date: Sunday Apr-27-2014 0:00:00 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $500.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Ford : Escape FWD 4dr XLT 2.3L I4 Automatic XLT Power Seat Sunroof Tow CD MP3 Alloy Rims Cruise Fog Lights $500.00 (6 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Apr-23-2014 9:48:10 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Jeep : Wrangler Unlimited Sport Sport Utility 4-Door 2013 wrangler Rock rails
Jeep : Wrangler Unlimited Sport Sport Utility 4-Door 2013 wrangler Rock rails $180.00
End Date: Monday Apr-21-2014 22:55:01 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $180.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Volvo : XC60 3.2 SUV 3.2L I-6 Cyl FWD Automatic 1-Owner/Clean Carfax! 96K mi Used 2010 Volvo XC60 Leather Dual Sunroof Bluetooth $152.50 (6 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Apr-19-2014 14:15:28 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $17,785.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
Triumph : Spitfire Triumph Spitfire MKIII
Triumph : Spitfire Triumph Spitfire MKIII $227.49
End Date: Monday Apr-21-2014 7:13:49 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $227.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Dodge : Challenger 2dr Cpe R/T 5.7L V8 Hemi Automatic Leather Navigation Sunroof Hood Scoop Spoiler Bluetooth $102.50 (5 Bids)
End Date: Thursday Apr-24-2014 6:58:34 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Chevrolet : Astro Base Standard Cargo Van 3-Door 1994 Chevrolet Astro Base Standard Cargo Van 3-Door 4.3L - AS IS $500.00
End Date: Sunday Apr-20-2014 17:53:48 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

GMC : Canyon test ebay test listing do not bid or buy PicturePackPricing
GMC : Canyon test ebay test listing do not bid or buy PicturePackPricing $200.00
End Date: Tuesday Apr-22-2014 10:17:57 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $200.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Lincoln : MKS 4dr Sdn 3.7L 3.7L V6 Leather Navigation Sunroof Climate Seats SYNC Bluetooth MP3 Power Seat $56.00 (4 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Apr-23-2014 18:01:30 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

GMC : Canyon test ebay test listing do not bid or buy PicturePackPricing
End Date: Tuesday Apr-22-2014 10:39:02 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $200.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Mercedes-Benz : S-Class S550 Sedan 5.5L V8 Cyl RWD Automatic 1-Owner/Clean Carfax! 110K mi Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz SClass Leather NAV Sunroof $202.50 (4 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Apr-19-2014 14:50:23 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $23,885.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
Mercedes-Benz : SL-Class Hard top Mercedes Benz Chocolate Brown 380 SL Hardtop
Mercedes-Benz : SL-Class Hard  top Mercedes Benz  Chocolate  Brown 380  SL  Hardtop $195.00
End Date: Sunday Apr-20-2014 18:26:15 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $195.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Chevrolet : El Camino basic 1966 - 67 ? CHEVROLET EL CAMINO NO MOTOR,NO TRANSMISSION AND NO TITLE, BODY ONLY $255.00 (4 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Apr-19-2014 19:49:40 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Mercedes-Benz : SL-Class Hard top Mercedes 500SL and 600SL SILVER COLOR Hardtop
Mercedes-Benz : SL-Class Hard  top Mercedes 500SL  and  600SL  SILVER  COLOR  Hardtop $300.00
End Date: Sunday Apr-20-2014 17:18:21 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $300.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Mazda : Mazda3 3i 03 04 05 2006 208K DEALER TRADE BAD TRANSMISSION ABSOLUTE SALE $1.00 NO RESERVE LOOK! $400.00 (29 Bids)
End Date: Monday Apr-21-2014 15:00:00 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

• Learn more about the car. Look at the pictures closely and read the description carefully. If you still have some questions about the car for sale, you can always ask the seller. You can send a message to the seller asking for more pictures and details about the car.
• Choose a seller who is located just around your vicinity. You have to consider this so that it will not be difficult when you have to test drive the car. Just imagine if you live in California and the seller lives in New York. Instead of saving money by buying a car online, you will need to spend money on an expensive plane ticket. And you are not even sure yet if you will really buy the car or not.
• In relation to the previous tip, do not commit to anything until you have driven the car yourself. There are some problems or damages such as noisy rattles or clanging that cannot be observed or seen just by looking at pictures.

183 Responses to “Used Cars Under 500 Dollars”

1. barbie says:

single girl on fixed income, in need of a reliable car under 1000.00 i need it for doctor appointments and everyday errands. please contact me. tazzi2671@yahoo.com. Thanks.

2. Isis says:

I’m looking for something cheap something under 500 dollars tht runs n drives something tht is going to be safe for my son n I

3. anthony says:

Am looking for a car for $500 like a Buick caddy Lincoln 97 or up years

4. Braxton says:

Hey any1 out there i need a car for my bro that is coming back from irac soon, i need a welcome back gift anything from 1000.00 dollars and then less thanks

5. Reesha says:

Would like to get a nice 4 door vehicle to finish my pioneer service year. Would like a free one, but I do have $500. I like PT cruisers for field service, but I’m open to other cars also.

6. Benjamin says:

Need new windshield, tires, hood, fenders, new any

7. IF ANYBODY NEEDS A GOOD RUNNING CAR COME DOWN TO E&E AUTO SALES $600 DOWN THESE ARE NOT CASH CARS!!!! GOOD SHAPE/NO REPAIRS AT ALL.. NO D.L,NO COSIGNER! JUST CASH,SOCIAL,MONEY!!!!! U DRIVE OFF IN 30MINS THIS IS NOT A JOKE CALL ME DESTINY FOR MORE INFORMATION 2148751239
    THIS IS LOCATED IN DALLAS,TX….

• Braxton says:

hey im looking for A car under 500.00 im looking for a honda or a deisel both automatic if you could contact me at 208-569-2951 thanks my address is 6584 n orlinda ln

8. Ted Whip says:

Looking for anythinhg for $500 email me if there you have anything

9. Mary Lyon says:

i need a car for my sons. 500.00 that runs good w/ac and heat. clean title and is not a wrecked car. also automatic. please contact me asap w/any thing fitting this description. Thank you and God bless.

10. michael Durham says:

Need a car 4 door no repairs in atlease ok condition price rage any wher between 800 to 1300

11. quintessa says:

Looking for a 4 door small car that’s running for about 500-800

12. alazae curry says:

imm 17 and i need a car nothingg fanccyy i justt need somthing tthat runs good. inn sill get me around with noo problemmss… aanyy kinnnd off carr.. froomm 200-400$.. please email me asap…

i live in lealman.. pinellas park.. please i need it asap

13. I needs a car for 500 to a 1000 dollars

14. I live on the front range in Colorado(.Denver -Colorado Springs- Pueblo ) If you have a car or truck that runs please call me. Thank you. God Bless 303-621-2508

15. I just turned 17 and i need a car i have 500 to spend tops please help me. I have a single parent household and we really need it. if you have any questions or can help let me know asap. thank you!

16. To Whom It May Concern My Name Is Latika and I’M searching for a car for 500 to 900 dollars.. something just to get back and fourth to work. Please contact me if you have anything.. contact me at latika_jackson@yahoo.com

17. I need a cheap car for drivers training

18. I’m turning 15 and I need a car for at least 200 and for drivers training.

19. Marico Watkins says:

I just turned 16 this month need a car to get around. Single parent family, Im an eagle scout and president of my key club at school. I have 1500 tops to spend right now, anything that can get me to work and school will do for now…
    contact me maricowatkins@yamil.com

20. Jonathan says:

I just turned 16 a couple months ago and looking for a first car. prefer honda or ford. can only spend $500. contact me at caldwjon@gmail.com. Thanks guys!