Power and all power – that is the exact term for the 2010 Edo Competition Ferrari Enzo XX Evolution. Power in the sense that should be a mogul in order to purchase it and all power because one has all the right to display such a remarkable piece of metal with the following features:
• 6.3 liter V12 engine
• 840 horsepower at 575 lb-ft @ 5800 rpm torque
• Top speed of over 242 mph
• 3.2 seconds at 0 to 62 mph
• High performance clutch – strada or pista friction pads
• Stainless steel muffler with two different levels or pitch of sound
Just how powerful is the 2010 Edo Competition Ferrari Enzo XX Evolution? If the F1 cars shift about 40 milliseconds, this baby shifts 60 so it is so obvious that once you own this wonderful and heaven-sent piece of machinery, wish the speed limit radars malfunction.