Used Cars Under 1000 Dollars

Cars-under-1000-dollarseBay is the most popular auction website in the world. You can buy used and brand new things such as clothes, books, toys, DVDs, appliances, furniture, gadgets, and a lot more in eBay. You can also buy cars from eBay motors. If you have not yet tried buying a car on eBay, you might be wondering why it is very popular now. The answer is simple—you can get many benefits if you buy a car online, specifically on eBay.

Here are just some of the benefits that you can get:

• One of the benefits of buying a car on eBay is the convenience it offers. You do not need to go out and visit several car dealers to find your desired car because you can do your car shopping at home. There is no need to drive over to the car dealer shop and spend money on fuel. It is also much faster if you buy a car in eBay. You can purchase a car with just a few clicks.

• Another benefit is that you can choose from many different sellers. In eBay, people from different countries can buy and sell things. You can buy your car from an Asian, Latin American, or European if you want. If you are a car collector and you are searching for rare or vintage cars, eBay is a great website to visit. Some people even trade cars. If you have a car that you want to trade for another car model, visit eBay and check out their listings.

• You can save more money if you buy a car on eBay. Many items in eBay are being put up for bidding. They will start at a very low price and if you are lucky and there are only a few bidders, there is a chance that you can buy the car for under $1000.

Listed below are cars under $1000 you can choose from and have it shipped directly to you:

Ford : Mustang hardtop Original 1998 Ford Mustang V6 Runs but selling as a parts car $255.00 (11 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Sep-20-2014 14:19:47 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Lincoln : Town Car Base Sedan 4-Door 1989 lincoln town car base sedan 4 door 5.0 l $900.00
End Date: Monday Sep-29-2014 15:15:17 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $900.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Ford : Mustang gt 5.0 convertible 1994 ford mustang gt convt lots extra 5.0
Ford : Mustang gt 5.0 convertible 1994 ford mustang gt convt lots extra 5.0 $900.00
End Date: Saturday Sep-20-2014 18:27:03 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Chevrolet : Tracker 4 door hardtop 1999 chevy tracker 4 x 4 4 cyl automatic 4 door hardtop needs repair $800.00
End Date: Friday Sep-26-2014 6:00:00 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $800.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Chevrolet : Camaro RS 5 spd t tops silver
Chevrolet : Camaro RS 5 spd t tops silver $1,000.00 (15 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Sep-21-2014 14:07:30 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $3,000.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
Mercury : Cougar XR-7 1968 mercury cougar xr 7
Mercury : Cougar XR-7 1968 mercury cougar xr 7 $500.00
End Date: Friday Oct-10-2014 16:18:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $500.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Chevrolet : Camaro none Camaro drag/Pro street/stock/custom
Chevrolet : Camaro none Camaro drag/Pro street/stock/custom $224.72 (3 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Sep-20-2014 17:11:15 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Ford : Other Pickups 1-1/2 Ton 40 41 45 46 1947 ford 1.5 ton truck flathead v 8 pto $900.00
End Date: Sunday Sep-21-2014 18:06:06 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $900.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Ford : Mustang LX 1991 ford mustang lx hatchback
Ford : Mustang LX 1991 ford mustang lx hatchback $650.00
End Date: Saturday Sep-20-2014 18:24:02 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Ford : Taurus silver Ford Taurus 1995 with 3.8 V6 engine, silver, needs work
Ford : Taurus silver Ford Taurus 1995 with 3.8 V6 engine, silver, needs work $330.00
End Date: Monday Sep-22-2014 7:41:16 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $330.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Chevrolet : Camaro IROC 1986 camaro iroc t top red red int needs work
Chevrolet : Camaro IROC 1986 camaro iroc t top red red int needs work $400.00
End Date: Sunday Sep-21-2014 16:44:40 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Mitsubishi : Other Base Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 1994 mitsubishi mighty max 2 wd no engine $729.00
End Date: Thursday Sep-25-2014 19:10:02 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $729.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Chevrolet : Camaro Berlinetta Coupe 2-Door CAMARO 5.0 FRAME OFF RESTORATION
Chevrolet : Camaro Berlinetta Coupe 2-Door CAMARO 5.0 FRAME OFF RESTORATION $202.50 (2 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Sep-21-2014 18:00:00 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $14,900.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
Honda : Civic LX 1998 honda civic needs engine
Honda : Civic LX 1998 honda civic needs engine $1,000.00
End Date: Thursday Sep-25-2014 14:42:48 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $1,000.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Ford : Mustang 1966 ford mustang coupe body and chassis only
Ford : Mustang 1966 ford mustang coupe body and chassis only $200.00 (1 Bid)
End Date: Sunday Sep-21-2014 10:01:31 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Chevrolet : Impala LS 2000 chevrolet impala ls sedan 4 door 3.8 transmission 3 rd solenoid not engaging $800.00
End Date: Friday Sep-26-2014 5:26:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $800.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Ford : Mustang GT Convertible 2-Door 1994 ford mustang gt convertible 2 door 5.0 l $900.00
End Date: Monday Sep-22-2014 6:47:14 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

Chevrolet : Corvette Base Convertible 2-Door 2008 chevrolet corvette base convertible 2 door 6.2 l $202.50 (2 Bids)
End Date: Monday Sep-22-2014 7:38:51 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $33,000.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
Chevrolet : Astro LT Standard Passenger Van 3-Door 1996 chevy astro van
Chevrolet : Astro LT Standard Passenger Van 3-Door 1996 chevy astro van $800.00
End Date: Friday Sep-26-2014 6:21:33 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $800.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Chevrolet : Camaro 1LT 3.6L V6 RWD 1 owner clean carfax 14111 miles used 2014 chevrolet camaro 1 lt remote start $305.00 (2 Bids)
End Date: Monday Sep-22-2014 15:07:19 PDT

Bid now | Add to watch list

23 Responses to “Used Cars Under 1000 Dollars”

1. Albert Peck says:

Please find it in your heart to donate low mileage car or Van , SUB to a disabled that was hit by a car walking in a crosswalk. Driver was a highway Patrol officer and They will not settle his claim because this is against the state . So he can get around to go shopping. And to get out of the home and go to the beach or to the park. Instead of having to stay at home looking at four walls. .Please call 619-468-3772 ask for Rebecca. He is from the San Diego area and would be able to pay registration or any a fee for the car $500 to $1000.00.A Toyota or Nisan or Van That get good mileage

2. I have read lots of stories on this website but havent seen any response back from people who are selling their car. Well hopefully ( Im praying ) that SOMEBODY reads my story now Ive posted on here! And it is this…Ok, Im not wanting anything for free at all,I just wish someone whos alittle better off than my very hard working son whos 1979 car finally stopped working FOR GOOD!!! No fixing this one. My son has 600.00 to get a decent relieable car to get him back and forth to work.If nessescary he can use the 600.00 for a down payment and make some kind of payments till its paid off. He gets paid every week,on Fridays. Hope someone will help my son out and get in touch with me about it soon! He doesnt have any idea Im writting this. And it would be SOOO great if I could give a bit of GOOD news for once. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. A mother that loves her 1 and only son with all my heart! Leslie Garrison

3. shawn steele says:

hello my name is shawn steele and im looking for a car that runs and is under 1800 that i can get in six months if so call/text me at 4172983689

4. shawn steele says:

5. kaitlynn says:

I’m looking for any kind of car that runs good and I need one soon for around 800-1000 dollars please help!!!!

6. seun says:

I need toyota camry 97-98 model for $1000 pls contact me if available.

7. QUEEN says:

HELLO GOOD DAY,I AM IN NEED OF A SUZUKI FOUR BY FOUR FOR APPROXIMATELY 1000. OR LESS,ALSO IN VERY GOOD WORKING CONDITION AND GOOD BODY.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR EARLIEST AT 4168193171.THANKING YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCED.

8. Oyebimpe Sunday says:

pls I need a car of left steering of not more than $1000

9. lopa says:

I desperately need a car,I hope someone out there will kindly help this poor woman pls

10. lopa says:

So where is the business address please

11. Amanda says:

I need a reliable car with good gas mileage for under $1000, ASAP. It needs to be able to get back and forth to MUSC in Charleston, as often as needed, for my small sons medical issues and disabilities. My e-mail is .. amandafowler9497@yahoo.com. Thank you in Advance… God Bless!!

12. VONNA says:

SO IF I BID A DOLLAR DO I GET THE CAR FOR A DOLLAR?

13. Derica Nyaluma says:

I know this is going to sound funny but it’s real.
    I need a car desperately to start life bt i don’t have any money,
    I know there is someone out there who will like to sow a seed.
    Call me at 6786639507 I really need a car, if you love me, give me you used or abandoned car, God will reward you abondantly thanks for the car in advance. call me Derica

14. Pearce Bros says:

Pearce Bros offer car & van hire, used cars, repairs and refrigerated vans in Bristol, Avonmouth, Weston-Super-Mare,
    Yate.

15. Mark Lynn says:

I’m looking for a 96 Nissan Maxima

16. yulicza says:

this is a good website to find nice cars

17. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

18. Totally, the write-up is truly the freshest for this notable matter. I completely believe together with your enlightenments and will gladly appear ahead for your next updates. Just saying thanks will likely not just be enough, for that exceptional lucidity inside your writing. I do think I have to bookmark your websites for coming updates. Many thanks.

19. Kudos for posting a useful site. Your weblog isn’t solely educational also extremely creative as well. Their usually are incredibly couple of people who are able to write not so basic articles that effectively. Maintain the good ?writing? !!

20. Adar says:

That is my first time I’ve visited here. I found a ton of interesting facts inside your website. From the volume of comments in your posts, I guess I am not the only 1! preserve up the impressive work.